The minor problems of the primary program of the conference have been obviated.The final program is now available.
UFGNSM2015 Presentation Templates:
- TIF File for Poster Presentation and PPT File for Poster Presentaion (Please note that posters should be in the size of 70 cm * 100 cm and graphics should be simple, colorful, well-labeled and clear.)
- PowerPoint File for Oral Presentation
- Please use Full Paper Template to submit your full papers. (3-5 pages)
- The Endnote citation style is also available.
- There are two samples
Accepted full papers will be published in "Procedia Materials Science" (http://www.journals.elsevier.com/procedia-materials-science/). Papers will appear on Sciverse Science Direct under open access policy.
For the articles to be published on Sciverse Science Direct, authors should follow the instructions and template format. Please note that:
1- Any deviation from template format may result in rejecting the paper.
2- Figures and Tables should come in high quality to be acceptable for publishing.
3- The language of the manuscript should be fine. Typographic and grammatical errors may cause your work to be rejected.
- All participants must fill out the copyright transfer agreement that can be found on the conference website. Please check if you want to publish your paper at Procedia Materials Science.
- The language for the papers and presentations at the conference is English.
- The final decision on the acceptance of the abstracts will be made by the Scientific Committee. The type of presentation (oral/poster) will be announced after paper review process.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstract.
- For a better visibility and more indexing options, the UFGNSM15 executive committee decided to negotiate with Elsevier B.V. concerning the publication of full articles submitted to UFGNSM15. The publication costs 2,800,000 Rials. (The conference registration fee for Iranian Participants does not cover this cost)
- At least one author of each accepted abstract must register in order to inclusion of the paper in the Proceedings.
- Only PhD students and faculty members are allowed to have oral presentation. Furthermore, each registered author is allowed to present only one oral presentation. But, there is no limitation for posters.